thealyssum

Alyssa's Bookshelf

I'm Alyssa. My main passion is books and music. I love Ed Sheeran and Doctor Who a little too much.

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout 4 stars Wow. Ok, um... where should I start? Well, firstly, I didn't expect much from this book, because I've read few paranormal series which is rather boring and hasn't got a lot of happenings in them. But wow, Obsidian exceeded my expectations. It was fast-paced and a really convivial read. There was never a dull moment while reading this book. I can't put the book down and in fact it was just a 2 days read.Secondly, Aliens. ALIENS. I just loved the scheme. The mysteriousness of Daemon's kind is interesting. Who knows aliens could be that sultry hot?! I mean really?!?!! Ms. Armentrout completely banished my view of aliens as big-eyed with big heads and has a green-tinge to their skin. Some other things that really blew me away is the never ending bickering between Katy and Daemon, it also adds up to the spiceness of this book, which I find cute. And the fact that I can somehow connect myself with Katy is really awesome. She blogs and reads all day and she never gets out of her room, that's pretty much the same thing I do with my life.That's it I think, for now I can't find anything negative to say about this book.